Sunday, November 14, 2010

Creative Posts For Coat Rack

Sasha - Goddess

1) What could be better on Saturday evening spent in good company!
2) What could be better memories of the past itself, when thou me?
3) What could be better than blues and wine?
Best of all this - friends with whom you do not think about these three points, because they are always included.
so much laughter, delicious pastime, emotional conversations and various lokatsiy.A most importantly, that "other - this is someone who knows the melody of your heart and can sing it when you forget the words. "Therefore, I am grateful to my best friend because he does not let me forget one little thing makes Kotra I smeyatsya.Eta change is that "Sasha-goddess." (I smile when I think of printing with a stamp "Sasha-goddess", on hand 27 year old male, on leg 19-year old man and a wrist 17-year old girl)
Could there be something more beautiful change in my life, separated from the people whom you love and appreciate.
In this context, the word "fine" includes a lot of adjectives: fun, reliable, fun, fun, exciting, rather curious,
prityagavtelnie and valuable ...

(a number that is endless, because the Russian language a lot of adjectives, pointing to the positive tone of speech.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment