Monday, November 8, 2010

Interview Tips 2010 Occupational Therapy

Time

Sometimes I do not know where to put the time, how it flies so fast!
For example, you scheduled a bunch of cases, you get up in the morning, brush up and startuesh with a mark in your spiske.Spisok quite tight, and you're afraid that something just did not have time! And by hook or by hook you carry through the entire day, only would have time to go through all the checkpoints in their plane.A evening, you come home to his little castle with white walls and a smile from ustalosti.Kak nicely: "I All uspela.Ya sdela it! "
And by the end of the week, you go to any uviselitelnye event or to arrange cultural programmu.Ty fully disengage, it is necessary same gain strength for the new sprint races during the week.
So are whole 7 days of your zhizni.I when you look back, your head comes to mind: "How fast time flies! I remember yesterday's Sunday as segodneshnee morning!"
And it's true, 8 days ago was still October, two months ago, I came out of the camp, a half week already my holiday in two months examination in philosophy.
Time passes very quickly! "Sometimes it seems to me that something I do not have time and miss Some veschi.Vchera thought came to me that I could do, if realized that I had stayed one day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment