Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kawasaki Monster Jacket

NEWs

Life is great puteshestvie.I I am currently on his new etape.Teper my party has changed, the student turned into a studenta.Eto prevrashenie as caterpillars, which eat Timon and Pumbaa, in beautiful colored butterflies.
School gives us the wonderful years. But the university gives you the freedom that you have to learn ispolzovat.Ty can fly where anywhere and do what he ugodno.Ty begin to make decisions about the action or inaction. You're like a cook who prepares a soup, chooses ingredients which give a wonderful taste. At school you were a vegetable, which some cooks washed, cleaned and thrown into the pot.
Roads are changing and it always lights a nas.My lights up with new ideas and new myslyami.Ved always generates novoe.Poetomu change locations I am always pleased. I have - life explorer and change - the main source of my strength.

0 comments:

Post a Comment