Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What Can I Add To Cake Mix

I want to get inside ..... Pom pom Pidou! BA

Hello!

The weekend of November 11th, I finally went to visit the Museum of Modern Art in Metz, Paris Pompidou Center Annex.

I have to stay local because it's been months since I can not find the opportunity to go there.

And then? The building

pleases me with its shapes curled, her 3 exhibition halls stacked like toy building my nephew (2 1 / 2 years), his view of the cathedral. Some works
most talked me than others, I miss usual observation of this type of art.

By cons, through my various trips, I saw different qualities of home.
The Pompidou Center in Metz in the class is "indigent" we have hanging around 1:30 outside in the wind and rain (but what about the yard?). Meanwhile, people were leaving the center. The line of ticket-free (ours) and that of queuing grew.
People came out.
Silence of the firefighter who was monitoring the inputs.
Frozen, we eventually come ... to the tail to the Notes (the machine was broken). The cold helps, as we can we climb the stairs to the toilet.

Leaving the hall first, then I was looking for passage to the second, a guard asks me to keep my umbrella. OK. She's gone somewhere else before I can ask my way!

Well, maybe I will return one day if a show that interests me and I can fit in my schedule, but this is not a favorite. And what

say those who have visited?

0 comments:

Post a Comment