Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bc Investment Property

33 happiness

Finally I can sit with a cup of coffee and knocking the keys. So many events, so many thoughts that I did not even know how to succinctly describe them. Everything started 25.12.
25.12 I was at the Winter Ball in the Students FINEKe.
"Alexander and Ivan, I ask you ..."
Until this phrase, uttered the lead was still entire 3:00 non-stop dancing. Entering the hall, I'm not telling about the adventures of the protection , filled with people in suits and no, here I allude to a girl in a transparent dress with a cut to the priests and a cut on his stomach in order to demonstrate his piercing; question - what Shamahanskaya queen did at the winter ball, plagued me the first 5 minutes, all the rest of the time I tried not to forget which way I walk and tirelessly repeated, when the dance changed partners, "Good evening! Sasha. " So, entering the room filled with people in costumes, masks, we are with Ivan hit the flow of steam going. As they say, unfortunately, but in my opinion, to the great happiness, We are vanquished well understood what to wear masks with faces stiff it is not our style, so we lit the whole ball of drunken star. We were just Sasha and Vanya. All secular FINEKa Society, corrupt correspondence tests for 5 thousand rubles, repeating the same dance moves all evening. Personally, I laughed all the time in all their heroic power and playing a prank on all the rules that must be broken. Having earned a compliment that we have a great pair of photos, camera which, incidentally, is haunted us all night, we became even more to smile. The girl with the camera constantly praised my dress and said that we handsome and zazhigalochki. Still, we're stars. Therefore, no surprise, we were interrupted by an apple-candy pause, and then again went to my a wonderful partner to shock the public with our signature move, and a loud laugh. After the tango, I finally decided to remove the mask and settle down. Still, before we heroically withstood a few laps square dance with different partners, add to that the polka, during which you feel a young kid, galloping through the green meadows, and believe me after this we Vanya higher than the Hercules with its 12-D. Thus, removing the mask, my great partner, I, our friends and just people we have gathered around his furious energy, contemplated the dance of some pros, when obvili Contest to the King and Queen of the ball. Within seconds Vanya pulled the mask from his jacket pocket and began to tie it at me. Then he dressed, his paetchetogo Zoro, he handed me a hand and we went to tsentr.Okruzhennye dozens of pairs of-competition, we danced, danced, not by rules, which in my opinion for we did not even write. As Ivan said: "We are the Indigo children." During the waltz figure we went across the hall, leaning cheek to each other and putting hands forward like a compass arrow, choosing a waltzing round. Merging for some time to waltz, we hatched a new idea moves ala Sasha and Vanya. Ah, our beautiful waltz)))) When did Rock N 'Roll, we have finally fulfilled our zagovorcheskoe movement - jump on Vanya, shouting "YUHU. Was funny, fun, loud, defiantly, and most importantly we just came off in the crowd are equally profi.A dancing in the end? Queen and King of the ball were a few pairs. Second place was taken by us, but first some experts in their field of graduate school, studying dance for many years. In my opinion, we Vanya real Twister I sang Billy Helle in the song "Let's twist again". Most of all I liked how we ranked as: "The most extravagant and creative couple, Alexandra and Ivan, I beg you. " When the girl came up to this for a few minutes and asked our names, I did not think it's all over so just krasivo.Poluchaetsya Sacha and Vania, the Prince and Princess Bala, but you need to somehow call our second place ))))
All FINEKovsky elite was very surprised when мы говорили в микрофон, что мы из
Политеха. После этой фразы, мы стали еще популярнее, нас начали спрашивать,
откуда же мы узнали о бале. Забавные и задорные the guys from the Polytech furor, a success, and so on, say what you like, but we left satisfied with Vanya and merry, though not absolutely forces.

In the absence of an account in contact since Durov for nearly a fortnight I was blocked, I can not see beautiful pictures of the girl with the camera, which we liked. I hope soon to get them through third parties. In the meantime, attach these horrible pictures, but all the same shots with the ball!

woke up at 13:20 on Sunday, I'm full of energy and caffeine left for new exploits. I do not want to paint all day every minute, but the time was held good and fruitful. Will focus on a few hours of my life 26 days 12 months of 2010. In the evening, 2 hours prior to the ballet, I learned that I was going at him. The girl should look great anytime and anywhere. Having learned this rule a long time ago, I had time for a few seconds to change course in the direction of Michael's on the way dialing numbers guys to build out another invitation. Alas, everyone was talking about important matters and the inability to break away from the spot. Oh, you do not vkushateli (another word coined by me) adventure! We even tried to offer an invitation to passers-by the theater, free and gratis. I guess it was funny from the outside: two strange men, boy and girl with smiling faces and the phrase "I'm sorry you need a ticket to the Nutcracker? We have extra, we'll give you, as soon after the New Year! "Invitation disappeared, and a sense of willingness to donate is left, I felt good Santo. "The Nutcracker" was breathtaking, I remember how it went when I was 10. Seven years later, I saw the same ballet with the same pleasure I smiled when I saw them the ball and then, as the Nutcracker charms, as he will again meet with the girl. Generally I'm mad about ballet, I always liked very much small delicate ballerina and baleruny so easy wearing them on his hands, as if these women know how to fly. In the ballet so elegantly combines dance and music so excellent. All words spoken by the movements, and all the emotions are dictated by the music. And this, of course, very childish but packs dancers like cotton clouds that you see in the airplane window, so soft and fluffy. After the ballet evening not even going to end! I'm and Yegor reached m.Sadovaya, I forgot street name, which was our tachila (ooh, I love this word patsanskoe tachila). How could I forget, I thought that this plate with the number of homes 7 and the street name will remain in my memory for a long time. So when we got to Sadovaya, got into the frozen machine, I could not feel her knees, they just stiff, about the fingers and nose, I generally keep quiet. I thought that we swallow warm up quickly, but including the stove, I was horrified eerie siren, published this most stove, like chicken cackles, only in the very quickening tempe.Tut I realized bask have the old way, his hands thrust in his jacket and tighten armpits, nose, warm breath, and leg rubbing against each other. Minus one problem. Plus the second issue. We do not leave, buksuem snow in the rut and back is not give it someone smart parked. I had to go dig the snow to turn around in scanty space. Contemplating how Yegor without mittens throws snow in the nearby car, I finally turned into a penguin. Minus one problem. Snow under the wheels is no more. Place one problem. Two ice body, sitting in silence in the cabin with a stuffed under his arms and hands pressed to her knees. A few minutes later minus one problem. Left. Plus one problem. 2 minutes of deafening sirens for the sake of heat, which is practically atrophied our ears. After that, everything went otlichno.My left on the sparkling garlands Nevsky, and in one voice singing the song "holiday comes to us" from the advertising of Coca-Cola. I felt so happy, bright garland, my favorite Nevsky, the smell of trees, which lay on our back seat and singing Egor. I felt as if we eat in a magical van Coco-Cola, and "Celebration comes to us, the holiday comes to us. Brings fun and invigorating taste. Holiday flavor is always present ... "

Here we are at home, ten minutes to twelve, I left my shoes in the car. Oh well, sleep is possible without shoes, even loved ones. Still, tales of forgotten shoes are in life.

27.12.2010 .- day no worse than the previous two, and most importantly no less intense. There are no more forces share his joy in such detail. The main thing I came to the Yukon, I saw all my favorite guys, expensive exhaust and GO. It was funny, I went into the audience, the video is already showing. I open the door, I go inside, on the frame when Makar screams into the camera: "And Alex has lost his treasure, ha-ha-ha," speaking about the ring, which numerator me the finger, somewhere in the water, went on staff, GO as it found the diving to a depth of mask and as I ran to him and hug him. I just felt like that today will be a speech about me and went under the triumphal Speech Makara.Video I suffered in the summer, the impression that here only yesterday the train Sevastopol - St. Petersburg came to Peron. So much funny was this August, so funny and veselogo.Postepenno memories fade, but those videos and photos are reviving them with the new emotions and novыmi chuvstvami.

28.12.2010. Урааааааааааааааааааааааааааааа. Pervый эkzamen zachetke Tues. Otlichno. Eщe A Z vsem pohvastalasь its
plechom.Nado as a promotion to start their work of body-artery ))))))) And yet how body artery !!!))))

And buying gifts, in fact already left for 3 days, only 3 days, and a new counting down the days, champagne, smiles and joy in anticipation of a new little life, a long 365 days. Will be a new summer, as I wait for the heat. Because that the summer is better than winter. Because summer GO give me Massandra Palace on my 18-year anniversary, as promised last summer. Men it is always holding back his promise. And before the summer will be a spring, willow, Easter, blooming foliage and a mother and stepmother. And then we'll all sing the words "Once spring on white light ... "

how much I napisala.kak a lot of news and joys lately

0 comments:

Post a Comment