Thursday, December 30, 2010

Iron On Transfer For Laser Printer

Between Love and Madness

I'm often proud for their friends, they often manifest themselves in different situations, which gave me occasion to think about them as heroes. But sometimes it is these same friends can make hurt. The day before the new year, they can just spit on you, just give up and vse.Slysha echo odnochestva, after a friend was gone. You are crying, swearing, All your love gives way to rage ... and then prikraschaesh swearing and just quietly crying, curled up lump and feels like something exploded in grudi.Bolno and difficult to pull it all out himself, or rather impossible .... Then, you take yourself in hand and blew her nose well calm down, vyteraesh tears and comes some smirenie.V this humility, no no love, no rabies, there is only one question: How do I continue to communicate? And the answer is no power and ideas! I know that I ask and fast, always so it turns out, not to say that "never again ...". Everything will be. Everything will be someday, but not now. Enough already about the sad, do not want to lose their 100% happy mood, it lasted in my chart sentiment since last Wednesday ... Although that here already, it fell, but I want to vernut.Mne need it, tomorrow is a holiday!

Latest two days surprised me a life situation. This very often, all vlyublyayutsya find and teryayut.I inspired me the way a person can fight! Someone parted ways with its second half, holding her, giving her beloved freedom. Humbled and just breaks all the links, leaving only memories. And someone losing their steam, realizes that it was love, crying into my pillow and saying "do not take love autumn. Yes, men can cry, they also know how to feel and can be sentimental and romantic, they can run for us on the wings of love, and can remember all the moments spent together with his beloved. They can ... Splitting happiness, we begin to fight for him again. Everyone does it their own way. What will happen and how it will be depends on our choice.

\u0026lt;/ lj-embed> So my friend is struggling for their forgiveness and for their happiness, it is not the first attempt. There was a lot of different ideas and he has already done much, but it was useless. Happiness is irrevocable. I admire the fact that he did not give up. He fights!

Tomorrow New Year! The end of this eventful life under the name "2010". There was a lot a lot total. Was the New Year with friends, was on March 2, the last call, exams, it was my birthday, it was a warm summer and a trip to the lake, was the first sailing, which I will never forget was the tenderness and love, was the camp and the Crimea, replaced krymchikom Krymka was fun and carefree, it was the sea and the fun nights and besonnye sozhertsanie stars, lying on blankets, was Vice Miss crazy, it was autumn and the Institute, meet new people and new interests, was October and there was pain, frustration was and new hopes, were the challenges and successes of crushing the hell of the first session and has already passed the first ekzamen.Byli ups and downs, promises were and disappointments, new hopes and new faith, new goals and new horizons for the achievement of which you zamahnulsya.Vse changes ... Everything! I can not even believe that all it happened to me for some 12 months. I do not want to leave this year, but there is no choice, the time is always moving and so we also have to move. Do not stop go ahead, mature and grow wiser, to learn from mistakes and acquire new.
worried about whether I due tomorrow? "No, everything in life too quickly, everything changed in a matter of seconds! Nothing to worry about, or rather not for that, what an irony - thoughts materelizuyutsya! Holiday alone, it sounds tempting, but the adventurers do not never surrender! "Everything is changing and the changes do not affect the color of the face, like a clay mask, they zakolyayut us! Shake useful, do not know where I'll go tomorrow, but already a couple of days I spent away from home and it adds my new hits on my mood charts at 100%. Home Sweet Home! And where is my home? "Hopefully in the near future I will find a place which will be my real home. I think there is not even in place, and TOGETHER. The house next to the man who loves you and whom you love, these feelings should find yourself in one man. Home is where the two lovers and loved ones are always together. I say: "Good-bye this year!", As said at last call: "Farewell to School!". The word "Farewell" painful, but we pronounce it, is often spared. But words can not say in the opposite direction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment