Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What Does Ff Mean On Electric Blanket

«feat - my little weakness!" - Said Hercules.

my research work published in the edition! Yuhu, I can say that I sostoyavschiysya zhunalist )))))
Joking aside, but I really proud that my work is as much as 2 pages collection, it does not matter whether I write better than their next job or worse, the main thing that I've already done it. We all know that the journey of a thousand miles begins just with one step. And I sdelala.Tak it was nice to find your name in soderzhanii.Bylo exciting to open a section of modern communication processes in politics and to see a heading under which comes the word "author AV Basargina. Frankly, I've already forgotten how nice to hear the word "author". recent times they call me in art school № 6. When the discussion went on in closed semester. And then, I do not consider myself a great artist, who can be proud of what it was called author once formally . more to do, more to achieve, but alas, artistic talent, the success of which I was all prophesied, I postpone. But, gosh, I spread out into a smile of phrases in the preface "under the topic author examines ..."," Author focused on a review of ...". I - THE AUTHOR! I - THE AUTHOR! I - THE AUTHOR!
Damn, how pleasant it is for itself! "Feat - my little weakness!" - Said Hercules.
I guess the main thing now is not zybavat rule: "He proved himself? Stick! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment