Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Garmin Mounting Brackets

It is getting cold in this island

last three days I do what I want and it's great. Of course, we have to be interrupted in his studies, but I love to learn, so it is not distracting from the list of "want." In recent time, I realized that not to be ashamed of their desires, thoughts and feelings. I understood it clearly. Possibly due to communicating with foreigners, they are different. They are open. They are not ashamed to say komplimenty.Ya every day I hear words you are so stunning, gergeous, beautiful, sweet, gentle, smart .... i just cant take my eyes from you ... i love you, etc. It seems to me I'm the queen in these words, given the fact that they sound tirelessly. I do not feel at ease when several days razgovaivayu with a man somehow do not often hear from the Russian people compliments, we are more rigid and cold. In our lives rarely finds a place such a thing as a pleasant person to do. When we see that someone looks good, we are in the rare case say about it. When we see that someone has won, we do not recognize this and leave the tres anger. Never understood this, did not understand why they can not be happy and love people, talking to them about it, I'm full of different pleasant emotions to different people on this planet and I say this to them. In recent days, I am even more plunged into the sea of love for man, I stopped to wait for calls from my friends, I call myself, I stopped to wait for emails from the people I write myself. I say that I miss when I'm not talking a few days with his Scottish friend, when a few days did not laugh enough, because that with no sense of cold winters and dry winds. I realized the truth, at least for me it was true. If you want to - make , the world changed for a second, because you'll be happier. Call if you want to hear his voice, and write, if tired of waiting for news, tell me what you think, if tired silence. Why tired? Humming lyrics that you like, when you walk down the street, smile to the boy who rode on top of the escalator, you will never see, but it's not proven! prove only that the mother should embrace children 12 times a day at least. And we all are children, and if our mothers can not hug us 12 times a day, ie 1 time each hour, then why do not we hug each other in Pick up where we rejoice that passed the test, when we won some kind of game, why do not we hug each Droit for no reason, just because hochetsya.Zachem restrain the love and joy? "You can laugh and not know such a word as mamihlapinatapei (In the language of Indian tribes, the word , Which is listed in the Guinness Book world record holder as the most succinct, it means: two people watching each other's eyes, each of whom hopes that the second takes the first step to what they want both, but do not dare start) ! must do what you want, I'm not talking about hooliganism, looting, killings and various immoral actions condemned by society and the laws of the crust. I'm talking about feelings, people, words. Should not be shy, do not be afraid. Need to talk ... If you do not understand situation, just ask. If you do not know something, say "I do not know." Why are wise, why complicate things? We do not read each other's thoughts, but we can talk!
must say what you think! Need to give vent to his impulses of thoughts and feelings! Otherwise we will not be alive, otherwise we can not love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment