Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Enlarged Heart Foot Pain

We are not alone and this is our happiness


film is based on a story by Robert Silverberg "Seeing the Invisible"

alternate reality, where the punishment for socially dangerous crime pose a special tattoo on a path to a specific person srok.Takih people deprived of contact, left in a sort of vacuum alone with ourselves., ie entirely ignorirovali.Nikakih cameras and gratings. Man is free, but it does not exist for the rest.
man who dared to speak with them, falls under the same penalty.

Capital punishment - Loneliness.


After view, I want to go out and smile at everyone zdarovatsya with every passer-by, to embrace all of you dear people, I want to show everyone that they are there and I have that we are not alone, because we are together, we have each other. ...
Janusz Wisniewski, wrote: "loneliness is killing the same way as an ax. Only slower ... " never have to think about how I wanted to be alone! Or have an idea: "I wish this man had disappeared." Disappear because the same thoughts materializuyutsya.Ne release ruki.My draw from them warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment