Thursday, January 13, 2011

How To Fix Ff On Electric Blanket

Marre! !

Hello!

I am just finishing my 2nd week of intercontrat = bad girl I'm costs money to his employer instead of reporting.

Made temper. My

services companies, like other apparently created a research department, to put his intercontract and recover credits tax (more than half my salary).

I pass an interview tomorrow which could lead to a mission. I must have it!
Mission in Paris, less than 40 minutes from my house.

Otherwise, it will be another interview on Tuesday in zone 5. For the uninitiated (s) is at the end of the area covered by public transport. According ratp.fr is one hour by train. And how about the post office? And
Zone 5 is the same as my previous mission (the one with 1:30 to go ride). This is not the same side Paris.

It was cheerful on the phone with W. Because it would call
further installation projects together (who have been waiting a year and a half).
Because for him, I said no directly. The problem is the risk of dismissal. And my fears of unemployment: almost a year and a half, 4 years ago.

I fear that between the lack of availability, accumulated fatigue (and all that goes with it), these missions cost me my marriage.

How screwed up an interview in delicacy ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment