Thursday, January 6, 2011

How To Get A Rapidograph To Work

few short end and beginning of the year

bis Hello!


few anecdotes and looses of recent times ....

At a dinner, I spoke to a detective that I had read some years ago ... Hangman's fiancee, without remembering of the author. The next day, between 2 Christmas shopping, W is my intention to try "my" book in a large sign, F. .. . As I remember the author, I will quietly ask the young salesman if he has in his shelves a book of this title. Meanwhile, the W looks department, looking for the next gift. Behind the seller, he can observe the spelling for the word "bride" fillancée ... He then suggested to the seller that the word does not contain two "l". The seller withdraws. W it says there is no "L" in fiancee. The young man clears the second "l", and notes that it finds a result.
short, the book is not in store, should be ordered. I found my happiness on a site of opportunities very quickly the next day. And who would be interested, the author of the Hangman's Bride is John D Carr.

I've read some terrible things in the mail at work (with the excuse of having to react quickly to zap a grammatical agreement) but the seller gets the pompom: never seen! The


joys of in-laws at Christmas:
To not spoil, I took the last muffin pumpkin (stuffed with cream cheese vanilla) in bundles. In the afternoon of the 24th day of her arrival, my stepmother asked what was in the package. I explain: Madame before grimacing unusual dish. I reply that his son has loved (which is true!) And "it's not hard!"
Check more sympathetic than the vacuum cleaner is not e ty past, and I am still allergic to dust mites. In Chapter hygiene
my girlfriend, we slept in many beds in the room (3 days), each time using the sheets that were in the bed!
On 25, I unpacked the perfume offered by my stepmother Cabotine, Sandstone. I am unable to consider using this perfume. Not really a compliment, strolling player. And asked not to be a new fragrance, while I have 5 different with me.
And on 26 at lunch, before leaving, I'm talking about the situation with my parents (Post to come). My stepmother has never met my family (me, 300 km from Paris to the east, and W, 250 km south), and is used to declare that " and my parents do not tell me everything, they'd hide things. "
There, I found it nauseating.



W and I have well ended the year at the hostel of Nicolas Flamel.
I believe we can resurrect the term "paristerie" W had forgotten the address of the restaurant!
After circling the neighborhood, we return to the subway station, and I found the restaurant on the map: it is in a historic building (the house of Nicolas Flamel true).
Me Loose: by 31, I put down beautiful Chantal Thomas brand new ... I do not know if I shot too, or whether the weight of the body too worn at the front with high heeled shoes, my socks are brand new holes at the end!
Does anyone know if this is repairable? Or perhaps in a finisher?


importantly, I returned from my first trvaail day of the year with gastroenteritis.
And Internet outage yesterday.

Any idea?

0 comments:

Post a Comment