Saturday, January 22, 2011

What Are Rabbits Habitat

Quotes, thoughts of others:)

Всю жизнь мы идём к какой-то туманной goals, entertain the illusion, and yet the strength of a house of cards does not depend on the number of aces ....

all my errors have an excuse, I live for the first time!

Before you burn a bridge, make sure you're on the right side.

I will not return because did not go away ...

I'm not offended at people, I change my opinion about them

Do not complain about life - it could not be it.

If life really does not make sense, then his death is even smaller.

If you do not build their own life, then someone will build it for you.

Life at 10% is made up of what's happening to us, and for 90% of how we react to it.

Life - this is what happens to us while we build plans for the future.

It makes no sense to complain about life - she did not hold.

He was smart and tried to change her life. He became a wise and changed himself.

life - is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel.

Funny thing life is: if you abandon all but the best, you usually get order to aspire to.

If life go carefully and take each step, it is almost impossible to make a mistake, but did not find happiness.

life ... and I would key to secure it and not let anyone in without knocking!

"Life is too short or too long, that we could afford to live its so bad (c) (Paulo Coelho's "11 minutes")



"Solitude was what it shameful disease. Why is everyone so it shy? Yes, because it makes think. Today, Descartes would not have written: "I think - therefore I am." He would say: "I am one - so I thought." Nobody wants to be alone: it frees up too much time for reflection. And the more you think, so getting smarter - and, hence, sadder. "Frederic Begbeder


"If you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you think about business, you sometimes find with dismay that the idea, which seemed very sensible, until she was in your head, it turns out is not the same when it comes out and looking at her more. "- (Winnie the Pooh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment