Saturday, January 1, 2011

Perimenopause Spotting After Period

two zero one one

If rule "as the New Year meet, so spend it" works, this year should be unpredictable, furious and spontaneous. I remember when we started there salads at 9 pm, and this was followed by Italy, Germany, Mexico, and ended with our favorite Rashey. Good river were love . Waking up at 10 pm on January 1, you realize that you have earned amneziyu.Otryvkami remembers almost keeled over in the snow in shorts seven minutes before the speech medvedeva.Kogda of the entire company's two people know it kruto.osobenno if a depression and you brought it fun under the motto "do not leave me there." Clearly, as they called other You can not even sprashivat.Esche there is a picture in my head like tashish two-meter monster to bed, falling on the move, because very good, trying to raise this body weight one hundred tons, curtained others. Go outside and again the river of love . Then the next picture, you're cold, you sleep on the floor on a soft pillow, someone cared, near lifeless body tries to get up, no useless, then proval.Potom you somehow find yourself in an armchair, and alongside the three men and another world in a laptop in a chat-rolls, as talking not understand in Russian some besmysletsu bear, and in English is still the river of love huzhe.Potom . And then you wake up at 10 pm on January 1 and understand that there is no specific explicit memories, who did not ask him out some stuff. The holiday has passed, and speech Medvedev I do not even remember his desire too, and indeed those 13 hours were somewhere proshlom.Beresh phone and wonder that the number of calls received, more than neprinyatyh.O than I could say or it was not me, and how some do not even ashamed that I spent New Year's Eve not as a true lady.
I somehow have a feeling that this year will be full of new meetings, new discoveries avantyurizma.I and I'm not alone so I think the morning poll at 10 pm on January 1 is shown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment