Friday, January 14, 2011

Initiation Process For Sorority

12

Perfect 12 days of Christmas Eve, at this time, we always get presents! You know, it is so nice - to receive gifts. Something to do with identities I have taught this, I still, when I watch a video where I 3 years, crying. There I tell about gifts, it is very touching. Education plays a big role in our formation of identity. Very often, we imitate their parents so that they lay us is our undeniable qualities. For me, course, this is not an essential feature, it does not even feature, and property that is, but for me the gift should be a surprise. Well, or if you give what you wanted to in my judgment make a mini surprise, to be sure was intrigue and excitement. All of this comes from childhood, when I knew I bought gifts, I was looking for them around the house and one still found my mother guessed, because that I watched when I was 8 and, of course, does not neatly removed. And in moments of celebration, I received a double portion of gifts because books about Carlson I adored, were no longer a surprise. Until now, when my mother told me: "Sasha, so I want it now give me just that!", You know what I say: "No". I so I answer, because it's not interesting, give that man knows in advance. By the way, I do not like when people ask: "What do you give?". Of course, this is a big risk to say that these people have thought up, the risk of getting Labuda as a gift. Yes, it happens. But honestly, I'm the biggest keeper Labuda. I always leave the tickets from the cinema and put them in a box of stuff, it's called "box of stuff, I keep all the notes from the lessons, and various leaves from the days of AK, I love all sorts of beautiful hands and when they end up not dispose of them, can you imagine I keep deflated balls with my 17-year anniversary, and even with my 16 years of cinder candles, all in the same box, yet I keep blow off a daisy, she was like an air ball, so beautiful, I keep everything, all things camp, bison tooth, poster from the mirror, the inscription recovered, I have it hanging on the wall, so there I have the chalk out of school, and bracelets from beads, which I did in elementary school for mom, and she wore them only at home, I always wondered "why?" she takes them on the street, and now I understand, they demon tears do not look, I even have a separate bag in this same box are my teeth (!!!!), I love all the old stuff, I just forget everything very fast, so I have come in the days of old box with any stuff, that's when I start all these valuable veshchichki review, the other person would say it all brahlo , but I take these things very kind. Честно говоря, я просто отрываю от сердца свои игрушки, которые мама в детский сад отдает, но я все равно все еще не рассталась с тремя пакетами мягких друзей.Наверно, so I'm not too upset when they get a different nonsense. That mother is upset that she was struggling with my house and old things, she always throws all and likes cleanliness and order, but fortunately, access to the box it does not!
This Christmas Eve I got a lot of gifts, my God, I love presents, not even describe As. My eyes burn and everything inside downright explode with happiness. Podaaaaaaaaaaaaaarki, this is the best time on earth when you see a beautiful box with bows, wrapped convolution, da-da-da-da-da
But you know, there's something better to do than to receive gifts! It's something called - presents. That's better than this exactly nothing! You rack your brain, experiencing, thinking, well what is right for this man, and then an idea comes along and all ... Here begins the planning, purchasing process and design of the entire image, gift, and if a homemade gift, then the gift itself. Can not sleep at night, that all uspet.Ved is so cool, make a person think through all schastlivym.Ty to the smallest detail and that's your detishe done! You fall asleep with a sort of reverence for himself. Let hours of sleep there are not many, but you've done this bit of happiness for her friend. Maybe you have it and bought it, but more importantly, to let you know that the gift is for This cheloveka.Glavnoe a gift is love! Perhaps that is why I celebrate every holiday, anniversary, anniversaries, and just different days, which generally обычно люди не отмечают.Потому что все эти дни созданы для подарков. А знаете, что самое приятное? Это,когда твой подарок открывают, ты видешь как глаза начинают smiling and laughter you hear and then followed the most genuine and sincere "thank you". Only for it all to good to try and put a piece of themselves, what will immediately understand that this is the case your hands!

I am constantly reviewing this movie, after all how important advertising, I love movie trailers, commercials and bilbordnye plakaty.Ya all want to go for the night eaters reklamy.Eto intermediate goal, so to speak

0 comments:

Post a Comment