Thursday, January 6, 2011

Topless Truck Flashers

Briliantovy snow

White thoughtful snow,
Snow January, unhurriedly,
falls to St. Petersburg.
The city is beautiful like a dream.


Alexander S. Shashkov, an ardent campaigner for the recognition of Russian as a proto-language, rejected all foreign words. But Shishkov was a welcome guest in the house Gavrila Romanovich Derzhavin. Therefore, yesterday, on the second floor of the museum - manor GRDerzhavin, I was immersed in a verbally, perhaps, and anecdotes. I heard equivalents of foreign words, invented in the 18 century. I always Casoli right to invent new words, they tint, since language is also toning, because using language, we pass the motion senses. But, of course, Sasha Basargina and funny notions, is Still no philological views Shishkov. Sharokat-billiards-cue Sharopov, Tihogrom - piano. This anecdote rather than the argument about old and new syllable. In addition to that I was impressed conversation room, she looked like a cottage from a fairy tale Hansel and Greta, still there were mirrors 18 th century, in which I saw her floating reflection, now my smiling face will remain with the Admirals and their wives, they say, that mirrors cron pamyat.Pravda they were so black that my smile looked like ice cream "melons" from the Crimea or Kavun " (something that was in the form of a month) , and the skin was like my home is not Rosiiya, and possibly and even Namibia. The office Derzhavin, similar to a maze Minotavra.Net or a tortuous, but may be confused, the doors are made in the form of cabinets, and when they close, you realize that out there somewhere, but where it becomes a kind of mystery that the traditions of the University, kept in his Philosophy products. Why should the fact that the first word Gavrila Romanovich was the word "God." So I was searching the place of man in the world and its destiny. He reasoned in his odes, and gave answers to many voprosy.On said in his famous ode "God": "I'm the king - I am a slave - I am a worm - I am God!". You can argue long about important thoughts of many of his single, it 28 in the reading lists in the first half - is the fact that all my words are not fiction, which was without a doubt individualism of man, his uniqueness and originality. Who better than Derzhavin, which became a four man in the Empire after the Emperor, the Chancellor and the patriarch, to know about the identity and fate. From birth he was given a drop of blood Murzas Bagrimy and only 10 serfs, his parents were not educated, his father was army officer. Meanwhile, in a house on the Fontanka Derzhavins visited all izvestnishie figures of the era, writers and linguists. Fate is fate. Passing all floors of the house, it was nice to be in the hall, which is exactly reconstructed from drawings of the city. The hall itself and its environment, sets the mood of elegance and grace. The more the public is not so great, only 50 people, each tray a glass of champagne, a delicious sparkling wine, a long time I tried with my no big knowledge of Blanc de Noir and Blanc de Blanc to understand why it is so tasty, but as soon as we obvili names of musicians and singers of romances, I forgot about the taste of champagne and went to the pleasure of romance. Everything was fine in the end many ellegy I almost cried with me always happens, I do not know why am I so sentimental. Violin, Cello, Piano and a beautiful strong voice, all of it introduced me to a world of their thoughts. It should be noted acoustics Hall, as was said by the organizers "the best room in St. Petersburg." Sound waves gently envelops us, listeners, and in my opinion except for my grandmother, sitting next to me and fallen asleep after a glass of champagne, full of feeling all applauded blagodarnosti.Mne seems younger than me there is nobody was not, but despite this, one gentleman, who looked about 50 years, even before the songs, decided to start a conversation with me when we saw tables Bobby, named in honor of their shape, form-bean. As we celebrate together a table-blende structure, the size will accommodate persons 8 and turns 36, he is art designed by the British, so that a huge number of legs is not even evident at first glance, but cheating on you is that he is cheating. When wearing a coat and a beret, I turned to exit, this fine gentleman, putting his coat, he sent me a kind smile, gently touching an imaginary hat, it turns out someone else to do so, I replied its most benevolent smile. It was so nice to talk with someone, even a little, but feel some affinity, and then get warm smile. I do not know how the name of this gentleman, and it is not important, the names of many and repeated, so learn and memorize the name is not considered something close, at least in my own world, the main thing is that two different generations met at a lovely evening and complemented him smile, let it be a couple minutes to warm memory for January 5, 2011.
let those warm moments will warm me, and beautiful briliantovy snow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment